Our Artist Roadmap process is the essential first step towards developing your brand and business as a musician. Our three-part strategy experience will help you gain clarity around where to invest your time and energy to create your best presence, gain exposure and grow.
1. Artist Audit - We want to get to know you and about everything that makes you tick. Before we even meet face to face, we’ll begin our work by doing a creative audit of your music, website, branding, content, and digital presence. We’ll provide you with a questionnaire to get the deets about what’s important to you and where you ultimately want your musical journey to take you.
2. Discovery Session - Following our initial audit, we’ll meet for an interview (in person or online) to get to know your personality and dive deep into your story. Our goal for this session is to get to the heart of your specific needs and fully understand the message that’s important to you as an artist. We’ll discuss your style leanings and inspirations, growth goals, challenges, and your current resources and support team.
3. The Roadmap - Based on your audit, discovery interview and determined budget, we’ll craft a success roadmap and proposal of your journey to be seen and heard by the right audience and to empower you towards your next phase of growth as an artist.
ARTIST ROADMAP INVESTMENT - $350
Then what, you ask? Well, after we build your roadmap together, moving forward will happen one of two ways:
- You’re totally psyched on our plan and want us to help you execute it. If this is so, we’d love to do that! To prove it, we’ll invest in you and transfer the initial cost of your roadmap towards our first project together.
- You’re totally psyched on our plan, but you want to execute it yourself or with another team. If this is the case, no worries— We'll hope our time together helped point you in the right direction, and we’ll wish you all the best in your professional journey!
Ready to ride? Fill out the form below to let us know, and we'll be in touch to start building your roadmap. Still have questions? Talk to us!